1. How do I qualify for a gift?
To be eligible, you need to book and attend a service between 1st April and 31st May 2021. To locate your nearest dealership please click here.
2. How do I submit a claim?
Once you have attended your service, you can submit a claim in two easy steps:
1) Complete the claim form on this site
2) Upload an image of your service invoice, to support your claim
Make sure your invoice clearly shows the date of the service, your vehicle registration and your invoice number.
3. Do I need to submit my claim by a certain date?
All claims must be submitted by midnight on 14th June 2021. Any claims received after this date will not be accepted.
4. After I've submitted my claim, when will I receive my gift?
Please allow 10 working days for us to review your claim once it’s been submitted.
If your claim is accepted, we’ll let you know the good news via email. If you claimed the £50 M&S eGift Card this will be sent via email within 10 working days of acceptance. If you claimed the Road Angel Dash Cam, this will be sent via Royal Mail within 10 working days of acceptance.
5. What if my claim is rejected?
If your claim is rejected, we’ll send you an email to let you know why and invite you to resupply your proof of purchase.
6. I have not received my gift, what should I do?
If it has been over 10 working days since you chose your gift, please get in touch with The Marketing Lounge Partnership (MLP) by clicking here.
7. If I have any questions that were not answered here, who can answer them?
If your query is in relation to Lookers, please telephone your local dealership. To locate your nearest dealership please click here. If you have a question that is not listed here that relates to your gift, please contact The Marketing Lounge Partnership (MLP) by clicking here.